Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Eco Friendly | Take A Look How We Save The Planet | One Wedding At A Time

Pin It

Are you planning an Eco-Friendly Wedding?




When I was in collage I use  to love volunteering for eco-friendly organizations. I even created an after school club in one of our local elementary schools. Till this day my students still remember “Earth Club!” They stop me on the street and tell me, “Hi! Remember me!! I was in Earth Club!”  It’s amazing how time fly's by so quickly, these little ones are now in college volunteering and saving the planet!
With that said, we would like to introduce one of our products our “Eco-Friendly Digital Album.” It’s sleek, its friendly and you get to help save the planet! This little guy sets a new standard for viewing and sharing digital photographs anytime, anywhere! It’s part of our "Eco-Friendly” wedding package. It’s also available al la carte! 
eco_friendly_wedding
green_wedding
eco_wedding

Eco_friendly_album

Going_green_wedding
Eco_freindly_wedding_album
eco_friendly_wedding_going_green
Digital_Album
eco_green_wedding
  eco_friendly_wedding_album_digital
green_digital_album
green_eco_friendly_album
digital_album_eco_friendly wedding_album digital_wedding_album_ wedding_album_eco




Eco Friendly Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll