Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Dreams & Wishes | What's Your dream?

Pin It
"Somewhere over the rainbow. . ."

Its the season to wish and dream. When I was young, I use to dream and wish I was Dorthy. There was an old man in a near by neighborhood that use to make toys. The kids use to peek through the fence and think he was Santa Claus. I wanted to to have Dorthy' shoes so much, I wrote a letter and asked him if he knew how to make Ruby Red Slippers. I slipped the letter through the fence hoping he would read it.

A year later he passed away and my wish to have Ruby slippers always stayed with me. Just recently we did a family portrait session. I fell in love with this photo! It brought back beautiful dreams and memories of my childhood. 

What's your dream? Would love to hear about your wishes and dreams!













Portrait Photographer
Family Photographer
Los Angeles Baby Photographer
Los Angeles Newborn Photographer
New Born Portraits



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll