Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Shazia | A New Mommy To Be

Pin It
I had the wonderful opportunity to meet Shazia. She is an amazing person and one hot Mama! (Hoping to look like her when I'm a first time Mommy!) During our session we were chit-chatting about life, babies, and personal life experiences. She was such a sweet heart. I was so excited to find out she was a first time mommy. This portrait session was more than just work. I feel like I have found a new friend. It is always a blessing to make a connection with a client and cherish a new friendship.

Can't wait to photography her little one this coming August! ♥

We also had the great pleasure to be able to use a couple of clothing lines from Ripe Maternity. I LOVE their maternity lines!

A special thank you to:

Kathy from 
"Ripe Maternity"

Michael from 
"Metropolitan Kids"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll