Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pasadena | Commercial Photo Shoot

Pin It

Beautiful kiddies, and beautiful clothing. These little booties and knitted sweaters are definitely a fashion statement! We had a fabulous time shooting this product line for Shelly the owner of www.chibella.com. Pasadena is one of my favorite places to shoot. The setting was perfect and dreamy. Styled by one of  the best kiddie stylist, Michael of Metropolitan Kids. This entire shoot was fun and stylish!

I love these little leg warmers, that I might just have to get some! Of course they only come in tiny sizes, lucky for me I have a small foot! <3
Clothing by | Chibella   Styled by | Michael of Metropolitan Kids

Clothing by | Chibella   Styled by | Michael of Metropolitan Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll